Man electrocutes himself while charging iPhone in the bath


A London man died last December after trying to charge his iPhone in the bath. Police wrapped up an inquest into the death recently. Police chief Craig Pattinson told the inquest that Richard Bull, 32, ran an extension cable from the hallway into the bathroom and was a little careless with the position: The extension cable was on the floor and it appeared as though he had his phone charger on his chest and the part between the phone charger and the cable had made contact with the water. There’s no word on where his actual phone was during this, but…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: iPhone

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s