Health vlogger accidentally poisons herself during a livestream


Chinese health vlogger Zhang bit off what she couldn’t chew in a livestream — which landed her in the hospital. Zhang filmed herself eating what she thought was a massive leaf of aloe vera — which is probably not the best way to get aloe vera’s benefits to begin with. Regardless, what she was actually eating was Agave Americana, a highly-poisonous plant that looks very similar to aloe. At first, she gamely chewed on the leaf, then started commenting on the incredibly bitter flavor. After further attempts to choke down the plant, she began to feel poorly and turned off the…

This story continues at The Next Web

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s